Pune, Maharashtra, India
I AM THE MOST COMMON OF INDIANS - DIE HARD LOVER OF CHAI, MUSIC, MOVIES AND CRICKET !

Saturday, January 2, 2010

I am Back

I am back and I hope to stay this time. It was at the start of 2009 that I wrote my first and only post here. Seems like a long time ago; simply so because my world has turned upside down within a year. Yes - 2009 WAS (I am so glad to use the past tense here) the most painful year of my life. Twenty10 has not started any better but I think things can only get better this point onwards.
I will be sharing my thoughts on whatever silly thing my heart beats and feels for. Yet to figure out a specific area or topic to write on. There's so much to write about that I don't know where to start. But one of the new year resolutions is to Express Myself and hence the introductory meaningless post !
So here's to the new year and the hope that it brings with itself !
I am back and here to stay :) !!

No comments:

Post a Comment